Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Getting Ready for Paris

Well, we are almost ready for our trip to Europe. There is something special saying that your honeymoon will be in Paris. Looks like most of the plans are in order, and with any luck we will be out of here in a few days.

I prefabricated a web site for the trip. We are hoping to post short videos during the journey. A video blog of sorts. Since I didn't want to waste my time in France writing code I pre-assembled all the parts and uploaded the elements ahead of time. The site is live right now, even though there is no content posted from the trip. Hey we haven't even left yet. The plan is to shoot one-take wonders on the Nikon and post them with nominal production. We will be shooting with the HD camera for the post trip video (warning: if I offer to make dinner, you will probably have to sit through the video. Consider submission is the price of admission.), but I don't think that will be competed for six months or so. It will be hard to get it done while I am in school. Not much free time.

Feel free to check out the site, especially at the end of September. I promise it will be memorable. Not necessarily good, but memorable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home