Sunday, February 26, 2006

Home Movies Continued


This is yet another post of no real consequence. I had an opportunity to hit the ski hill at Mission Ridge this weekend, and just for fun I started shooting little movie clips on my old point and shoot camera. I say old, because there is a short in it so sometimes you have to smack it hard to get an image. The microphone is a teeny-tiny hole in the front so the audio is rather dubious, and there is no zoom when you are rolling, so the framing on the shots is totally random. Still, I find the video rather amusing, in a home-movie kind of way. Feel free to take a look at my folley.

The page uses flash, and even though it is a progressive download, it might take a while to view if you are on a dial-up connection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home